This 1875 Three Cent Nickel has been certified as Proof-65 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services.
- This coin has a mintage of only 700.
- Population of only 25 coins graded higher as of 1/20/2017.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s Proof-65 condition.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a coronet.
- Reverse: Displays the denomination in Roman numerals encircled by a wreath.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Three Cent Nickel by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1875 Three Cent Nickel graded PR-65 by PCGS to your cart today!