Double Die Reverse, as notated by NGC. Doubling is seen on the right side sun rays and reverse lettering. NGC has only attributed 4 coins with this variety, the finest being a single MS-65 coin.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Attributed as DDR (FS-801), Double Die Reverse. NGC Population of 4 coins at this grade level with 1 graded higher.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Philadelphia.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
NGC has guaranteed the Brilliant Uncirculated Mint State-64 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!