This 1836 Classic Quarter Eagle has been certified as Almost Uncirculated-55 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services.
- This coin has a mintage of 547,986.
- Contains 0.1209 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s Almost Uncirculated-55 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" with the denomination below as "2 1/2 D."
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Classic Quarter Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1836 $2.50 Gold Classic Head Quarter Eagle to your cart today!