This commemorative half dollar was designed by Gutzon Borglum, who carved Mount Rushmore. The coins were sold to raise funds to complete the Confederate Memorial Monument in Stone Mountain, Georgia.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Comes in protective plastic.
- Mintage of only 1,314,709.
- Obverse: Features Generals Robert E. Lee and General Thomas “Stonewall” Jackson mounted on their horses.
- Reverse: Depicts a eagle perched on a rock surrounded by a multitude of text.
Protect your Stone Mountain Memorial Commem Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1925 Stone Mountain Memorial half dollar to your cart today.