A tougher coin than one would think. With a relatively low mintage of just 962,000, this coin is much harder to find in higher grades. This coin has even color and even wear. A solid VF-35 that is very pleasing for the grade.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Mintage of 962,000 coins.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect and display your Walking Liberty Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1919 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!