This coin has a special attribution linking it back to the Confederate States of America. The diagnostic of a die crack in front of Liberty's head on the obverse makes this coin a neat piece of history.
- Contains .3866 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation ensures the XF-40 condition and quality of the coin.
- Minted under the government of the Confederate States of America (CSA).
- Minted at the New Orleans mint under Confederate rule at the time.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty seated holding a pole with a Liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Features an eagle holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows, with a shield on its chest.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your coin by adding a display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1861-O Liberty Seated Half Dollar to your cart today!