Gunmetal-gray with just a few scattered marks and moderate wear. Nice example for a collection of early halves or a type set.
- Contains .3868 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the VF-25 condition.
- Many varieties exist in 1806, and this is a slightly better variety.
- Designed by Robert Scot, first chief engraver of the U.S. Mint.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty with her hair flowing and encircled by 13 stars.
- Reverse: Depicts a small eagle with wings unfolding surrounded by a wreath.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1806 Draped Bust Half Dollar to your cart today!