Amid numerous masterpieces of Egyptian jewelry discovered in the tomb of Tutankhamun were several necklaces bearing the effigy of a falcon. This 2 oz coin lets you be part of that history.
- Each coin contains 2 oz .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a decorative box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage limited to just 999 coins.
- Decorated with three see through natural ambers.
- Obverse: Depicts the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and $2 denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a colorful image of a falcon holding two shen rings in its talons. The talons are symbols of infinity and eternal protection. A large amber is above the head of the falcon.
This coin given as a gift is a token of true friendship. Add this Silver 2 oz Falcon of Tutankhamun coin to your cart today!