The mystery of the Eye of the Sahara is concealed beneath the relief of this coin. The collectible astounds with its intricate decorations and vivid deep-colored digital printing and antique finish.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a specially designed presentation case in the shape of a frame.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and ammonite, a fossil found in the Sahara desert.
- Reverse: Vividly colored image of the Eye of the Sahara, a prominent circular feature in the Sahara.
- Guaranteed by the Mint of Poland.
A great gift for all travelers and people interested in our planet along with collectors of numismatics. Add this Silver Eye of the Sahara coin to your cart today!