This impressive Silver coin includes a privy mark for the 2017 Berlin World Money Fair. Sold out at the Mint!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 100 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a majestic elephant with his trunk in the air, walking across the Serengeti. In the background is a native grass hut next to a coconut tree with a glimpse of the sun rising above. The privy mark is above the elephant's head. The privy mark is the Urania World Clock in Berlin.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect your coin in style by adding an attractive display box recommended for this coin.
Featuring the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this coin is sure to be a hit with collectors around the world. Add this Berlin World Money Fair 2017 Silver Somalian Elephant coin to your cart today!