This example has been certified by NGC as being in VG-8 condition, and is an excellent piece for a collector to finish off their collection. This is the nicest VG we have seen in a while.
- Mintage of 852,500 pieces, the second lowest mintage in the series.
- Graded Very Good-8 by NGC.
- Designed by James Longacre.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty in a Native American headdress.
- Reverse: Depicts an oak wreath surrounding the denomination.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1877 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!