This 1886 Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-61. Beautiful reverse toning with strong Blues, Reds, Yellows and Greens. This coin also has a mostly blast white obverse.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's condition.
- Additionally certified by CAC for added quality assurance.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features no mintmark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive slab presentation box to your order.
This piece of classic American history will instantly add value to your Silver coin collection. Add this 1886 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!