This 1880-S Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by NGC as being MS-62* STAR. It has exceptional reverse toning with magenta and orange coloring on one side as it fades into blast white on the other.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62* STAR condition.
- Beautiful reverse toning.
- Additionally certified by CAC for added quality assurance.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the San Francisco Mint’s “S” mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this certified 1880-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today!