Population of only 14 coins in this grade through PCGS.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Certified a perfect Mint State-70 by PCGS guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Gold American Eagle's classic design and metal content gain even more collectible value when certified by PCGS as being in perfect 70 condition. Add this beautiful PCGS certified 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!