This coin has a low population of only 51 coins graded perfect 70 through NGC.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $25 face value are also shown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Platinum American Eagle is one of the most iconic Platinum coins in the world. Add this certified 2001 1/4 oz Platinum Eagle to your cart today!