Great investment potential Gold that has survived more than 150 years having seen only minimal circulation.
- Contains .12094 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees XF-45 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1840-1907.
Protect and display your $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin retains the majority of its design elements adding to the beauty of its XF-45 condition. Enhance your collection by adding this $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!