A tougher $50 Federal Reserve Note from the St. Louis district. The high quality of preservation on these notes would make it a nice addition to a small size currency type set.
- These $50 FRN's were issued beginning in early 1934.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality Mylar sleeve by PCGS.
- Series 1934 certified by PCGS as CU-64 PPQ.
- Face: A portrait of President U.S. Grant.
- Back: An engraving of the U.S. Capitol.
These notes are highly sought after by collectors. Add this nice collectors item to your cart today!
Signature combo of Julian/Morgenthau—Friedberg #2102-H.
Series 1934 notes were the first Federal Reserve Notes printed during the Great Depression, and saw considerable circulation!