|Mint Mark:||CC - Carson City|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
This 1878 Carson City mint Morgan Silver Dollar is in Brilliant Uncirculated, MS-60 - MS-63, condition. Carson City Silver Dollars make excellent additions to any Silver portfolio or dollar collection.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- This issue comes in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the Carson City Mint have a "CC" mint mark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1878-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!