This 1893/3 $10 Liberty Gold Eagle has been certified as MS-62 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 13,980 coins!
- This coin has a mintage of 1,840,840 coins.
- Population of 13,980 coins at this grade level with 8,181 graded higher.
- Contains 0.4837 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified $10 Liberty Gold Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1893/3 $10 Liberty Gold Eagle graded MS-62 by NGC to your cart today!