This 1908-D $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle w/Motto has been certified as MS-65 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This highly collectible coin is a great addition to any numismatic collection.
- Population of 363 coins at this grade level.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays at the dawn of a new day.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- Coins from the Denver mint feature the "D" mintmark.
Showcase your certified $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle w/Motto by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1908-D $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle w/Motto graded MS-65 by PCGS to your cart today!