The last of the numerical Federal Reserve District Notes. A Choice Very Fine note from one of the Federal Reserve Districts.
- A 1928 Series $5.00 Federal Reserve Note from the one of the Federal Reserve Districts.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Choice Very Fine condition.
- The last series of notes to bear numerals for the Federal Reserve Districts.
- An interesting aspect of the Federal Reserve Notes from 1928 is that their redemption wording states, "Redeemable in Gold on Demand at the United States Treasury, or in Gold or Lawful Money at any Federal Reserve Bank." No Federal Reserve Note since 1928 has carried this redemption.
Protect your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1928 Numeral Note to your cart today!