This Liberty Seated Dollar has a low mintage of only 255,700 pieces. This coin has honest wear.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the XF-40 condition.
- Obverse: Features Liberty holding a pole with a Liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows, with a shield on its chest.
- Coins minted in Philadelphia carry no mintmark.
Display your Silver Dollar in style by adding one of these display boxes to your order.
The Seated Silver Dollar was minted before, during and after the Civil War, making it a desirable coin to collect. Add to your collection by including this 1859 Liberty Seated Dollar in your cart today!