Attractive and affordable early Bust Quarter Dollar.
- Encapsulation by NGC protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Large letters variety.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty encircled with stars.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with its wings spread.
- Designed by William Kneass.
- In 1831, the diameter of the quarter was reduced and the banner with "E PLURIBUS UNUM" was removed from the reverse.
Protect and display your Capped Bust Quarter in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1831 Capped Bust Quarter to your cart today!