George T. Morgan’s design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors and investors alike. This 1883-CC Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by NGC as being MS-65 DPL.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 DPL condition of the coin.
- Designated as having Deep Prooflike surfaces by NGC.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the Carson City Mint's “CC” mintmark above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to your personal collection. Add this 1883-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!