The first commemorative coins that were issued by the United States were minted for the 1892-93 World's Columbian Exposition, held in Chicago. This exposition celebrated the 400th anniversary of the Landing of Columbus in the New World.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Additionally certified by CAC for added quality assurance.
- Obverse: Features the bust right of Christopher Columbus. The inscriptions surround the portrait read “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” and “COLUMBIAN HALF DOLLAR” with the phrases divided by stars.
- Reverse: Depicts the Santa Maria, Columbus’ flagship with two globes below.
Protect and display your Columbian Expo Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this historical commemorative Silver coin to your cart today!