This 1938 Walking Liberty Half-Dollar has nice toning. Beautifully lustrous underneath the light toning.
- Contains 0.3617 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 4,110,000 pieces.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Features an eagle perched on a rock with its wings ready to take flight.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1938 Walking Liberty Half dollar to your cart today!