An important coin to have in the set and the last year of issue for the Carson City Mint. A nice evenly worn example!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Mintage of 677,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features the mint mark “CC” for the Carson City Mint just above the denomination.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive album or holder to your order.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1893-CC Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!