This Morgan Silver Dollar, in Fine condition, was minted more than 120 years ago and features evenly worn surfaces and nice color throughout. Add this last year of issue from the Carson City Mint to your collection!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- This issue comes in Fine condition.
- Mintage of only 677,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the Carson City Mint feature a "CC" mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any Silver collection. Add this Morgan Dollar to your cart today!