Light wear keeps this coin from obtaining the Brilliant Uncirculated grade. Affordable coin for any set of Morgan Dollars!
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- This coin is in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features no mintmark as it was minted at the Philadelphia Mint.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive album or holder to your order.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1899 Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!
Mintage of only 330,000 coins!
Only the 1881-CC, 1885-CC, 1893-O, 1893-S, and 1894 have lower mintages!