|Metal Content:||0.2419 troy oz|
Having received only light circulation, this vintage coin is a great investment for those who wish to acquire gold that circulated in the U.S. more than a century ago!
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination “FIVE D.” to represent five dollars.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1838-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Carson City, Charlotte, Dahlonega, Denver, New Orleans or San Francisco.
Protect your $5 Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectability to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $5 Liberty Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.