This first year of issue Panda coin is sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the Chinese Mint, ensuring its condition. The 1982 1/4 oz Gold Panda had a mintage of just 42,243 coins, adding to the collectible appeal of the series.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- This Panda coin is sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the Chinese Mint.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1982.
- Reverse: Features a panda holding a bamboo branch
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought-after coin. Add the 1982 1/4 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!