|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Shenzhen Guobao Mint|
This beautiful Panda coin is sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the Chinese mint. A mintage of only 25,600 coins adds to its collectibility.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Sealed in the original plastic as from the People's Bank of China.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2006.
- Reverse: Features two pandas munching on bamboo while resting against a wall of bamboo forest.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2006 1/2 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today.