|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
Gold American Eagles feature an iconic, patriotic design on 1 oz of Gold, guaranteed by the U.S. Mint. The investment value of this 2006 Gold Eagle gains collectible appeal with a limted mintage.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Mintage of only 237,510 coins.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
With its beauty, patriotic design and legal tender status, Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add this beautiful 1 oz Gold coin to your cart today!