These coins attract attention from collectors and investors around the world for their beautiful, patriotic design and Gold value. Fractional Gold American Eagles are a great way to enhance your Gold portfolio and are guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Mintage of only 66,005 coins.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold Eagles provide all the appeal of the classic Gold American Eagle at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts. Add this beautiful 1/2 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
Gold American Eagles -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The American Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy U.S. Gold Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||N/A - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|