Series 1934-A Federal Reserve Note issued by the Atlanta district, these notes are atypical as $1,000 bills usually did not see heavy circulation. This is an inexpensive option for a high denomination note!
- High denomination seldom used in circulation.
- Each note comes housed in a Capital plastics deluxe currency holder.
- Heavily circulated series 1934 or 1934-A notes from districts of our choice in Good condition.
- Front: President Grover Cleveland with "Federal Reserve Note" above and "One Thousand Dollars" below.
- Back: "The United States of America" surrounded by the denomination.
The wear on this example means an affordable price for this high denomination note. Add one of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
This is one of the lowest prices available on these high denomination notes!