The Australian Silver Kangaroo is a 1 oz. Silver bullion coin that is legal tender in Australia and is one of the few legal tender Silver bullion coins to change the design every year!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 72,853 coins.
- Housed in an illustrated display card.
- Obverse: Features the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a bounding Red Kangaroo designed by Horst Hahne.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government with denomination of $1.
Add this 1 oz. Silver coin to your shopping cart today for the perfect addition to your collection!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade Service:||Assay Card|
|Mint Mark:||C - Canberra|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Australian Mint|