This rare Double Mint Set from 1956 contains two uncirculated examples of each U.S. coin from each mint produced in 1956, and is housed in the original mint packaging. Coins will show characteristic mint-set toning.
- Less than 50,000 of these sets were originally produced, and many have undoubtedly been split up over the years.
- Housed in the original mint packaging, cardboard and paper holders inside a paper envelope.
- Most coins in these sets show vibrant, distinctive toning in a unique style, caused by the sulfur content in the paper holders.
- These sets appear to be fully original with no indication of coins having been swapped at any point.
- Contains the following:
(2) Philadelphia Half Dollars
(2) Philadelphia and (2) Denver Quarters
(2) Philadelphia and (2) Denver Dimes
(2) Philadelphia and (2) Denver Nickels
(2) Philadelphia and (2) Denver Cents
Don't miss out on this piece of numismatic history. Add this 1956 U.S. Double Mint Set to your cart today!