This 11-piece set includes a dollar, half dollar, dime, and cent, the first two Westward Journey nickels, and the 2004 releases of the Statehood Quarter Series - all in beautiful proof finish! The half dollar, dime, and quarters are minted in 90% silver.
- Minted by the U.S. Mint in San Francisco.
- Set comes in original mint packaging, including a protective hard plastic case and an outer box.
- Contains a Lincoln cent, Roosevelt dime, Kennedy half dollar, and Sacagawea dollar.
- The first two releases of the Westward Journey nickel series are included - Louisiana Purchase/Peace Medal and Keelboat.
- Also contains the 2004-dated coins of the Statehood Quarter series - Michigan, Florida, Texas, Iowa, and Wisconsin.
- The dime, quarters, and half dollar are minted in 90% silver.
- Mirror-like Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
This set makes an excellent addition to any modern proof collection or as a gift for a friend or family member!
Due to their elegant appearance and low price, proof sets can serve as a great introduction to the world of coin collecting for a beginner, or can be an enjoyable part of a wider collection.
Because of the silver content of the dime, quarters and half dollar, this set also offers a great opportunity to begin or expand a collection of numismatic precious metals.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||1.3375 troy oz|