The 1972 Mexican 25 Peso is a commemorative one-year type coin depicting Benito Juarez, Mexican statesman and a pivotal figure in the overthrow of Emperor Maximilian and the subsequent democratization of Mexico.
- Contains .5209 oz of Silver, as 22.5 grams of .720 fine.
- Coins are packaged in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 2,000,000 coins.
- Obverse: The National Coat of Arms of Mexico,an eagle clutching a snake in its beak while perched atop a cactus. Date and denomination below.
- Reverse: Portrait of Benito Juarez, former president of Mexico. Denomination above, purity, mintmark, and date below.
- Edge: Lettering reading "Independencia y Libertad."
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Begin or add to your collection of Mexican Silver coins with this commemorative 25 Peso coin. Add one to your cart today!