A mintage of only 13,969 coins makes this Australian Silver Kookaburra a highly desired coin! The collectibility and investment value enjoy the full 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features two kookaburras, one flying and one laughing, designed by Jovan Radanovich.
- Reverse: Ian Rank-Broadley's likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this Brilliant Uncirculated 2004 2 oz Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||2 troy oz|