|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.1177 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||British Royal Mint|
Proof Gold Half Sovereigns! Each coin contains .1177 oz of Gold. You will receive dates of our choosing from available inventory. These limited mintage Half Sovereigns are all Proofs!
- Contains .1177 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each half sovereign will be in a capsule or a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Most dates have a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint and other Commonwealth Mints.
Containing .1177 of an ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold British Half Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add some of these Proof Gold British half sovereigns to your cart today!
Random dates of our choice from the reign of Queen Elizabeth II.