This first year of issue Panda coin is sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the Chinese Mint. The yearly changing design of the Gold Panda adds to the collectibility of this issue.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the Chinese Mint.
- Mintage of 77,598 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a panda holding a bamboo branch
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1982 1/10 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!