The Silver Panda coin changes its design every year which adds to its collectibility. A low mintage of 21,050 coins adds greatly to the value of this coin.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese completed with the year of issue, 1987.
- Reverse: Features a panda clinging to a tree trunk above a bamboo forest.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Handle your Silver Panda with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1987 5 oz Silver Panda Proof coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|