The perfect majestic Silver American Eagle is a highly sought after coin! 2006 is one of the last years that NGC used the First Strikes label.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin's perfect MS-70 condition.
- The First Strikes label guarantees that the coin is from a box that was issued within 30 days of the original release date.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin guaranteed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this beautiful certified Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
U.S. Silver Eagle -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||N/A - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|