|Mint Mark:||N/A - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The perfect majestic Silver American Eagle is a highly sought after coin! 2006 is one of the last years that NGC used the First Strikes label.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin's perfect MS-70 condition.
- The First Strikes label guarantees that the coin is from a box that was issued within 30 days of the original release date.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin guaranteed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this beautiful certified Silver American Eagle to your cart today!