The American Silver Eagle Coin is one of the most highly recognized Silver bullion coins in the world. 2006 is the last year that NGC graded coins as "First Strike", they switched to the "Early Releases" label in 2007.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin's near perfect MS-69 condition.
- The First Strikes label guarantees that the coin is from a box that was issued within 30 days of the original release date.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin guaranteed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Buy Silver Eagle Coins to add to your Silver coin collection. Add this NGC certified 2006 Silver American Eagle to your cart today!