These elegant 50 Centavos are among the final Mexican issues to utilize the historic cap-and-ray motif. These coins vary in date and condition, and are minted in .720 fine Silver.
- Contains .1929 oz of Silver.
- Coins will be packaged in protective flips, and will be dates of our choosing.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake.
- Reverse: Radiant Phrygian cap with the inscription "LIBERTAD" above a wreath of oak and laurel. Denomination, date, and 'M' mintmark below.
- Produced by Banco de Mexico from 1919-1945.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These classic Pesos are a great way to explore the long, illustrious history of Mexican numismatics, or simply to diversify your Precious Metals holdings with some old Mexican Silver at relatively low premiums. Add one, or several, to your cart today!