|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
This Gold Eagle coin displays a stunning design that embodies the beauty and majesty of America.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Packaged in a mint box and includes the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Depicts a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S Mint.
Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add the 1998-W 1/4 oz Gold American Eagle to your cart today!