The 2006 Proof Platinum American Eagle contains .9995 fine Platinum, giving bullion value to the collectible designs that change yearly. Mintage of only 9,152 coins!
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes with a mint issued box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: "Legislative Muse" flanked by two eagles perched on columns representing the bicameral legislature of the United States Congress.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!