This 2006 dated 1/2 oz Proof Platinum Eagle features the strong face of the Statue of Liberty and comes complete with the mint issued box and certificate of authenticity.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Packaged in the original box & includes a certificate of authenticity issued by the U.S. Mint.
- Mintage of only 7,649 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features a close up view of the face of the Statue of Liberty below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: "Legislative Muse" flanked by two eagles perched on columns representing the bicameral legislature of the United States Congress.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2006-W 1/2 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!