|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
The American Eagle coin enjoys tremendous popularity and this Platinum coin has a mintage of 7,044 coins! This 1/4 oz Proof Platinum Eagle is a nice addition to your investments.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum in a Proof finish.
- Comes with U.S. Mint issued box and certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Engraving inspired by the Daniel Chester French sculpture titled "America" outside the U.S. Customs House in New York City.
Handle your investments with care by adding cotton gloves to your order.
Add a 2004-W 1/4 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your shopping cart today!